Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stylish

I would like to thank Claire (www dot reanaclaire dot com) for the lovely key chain she sent me. Thanks, Claire. I like your handwriting - very stylish - just look at the capital H and M.


I would also like to thank Wenn (wenn-experiences dot blogspot dot com ) for the microfiber cloth (about 10" x 11") she sent me for leaving comments on her blog daily. The colour of the cloth is very nice. I am still keeping it nicely and have not used it yet.

You are both very nice ladies and I just love reading your blogs because they are updated very frequently. Happy blogging! :)


20 comments:

  1. Same with Claire, hope to meet you one fine day, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here too. Hopefully you come to KL soon or I go to Singapore one day.

      Delete
  2. Hello Mun! Just a small and cheap gift.. hahahaa... paiseh.. anyway, thanks for coming by regularly to my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are being modest here. I don't think it is cheap.

      Delete
  3. You are welcome..
    It's just a simple gift..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very nice gifts instead. And yes, I love Claire's handwritting too. Very stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to receive these little gifts. :) Oh, and I agree, Claire's hand writing is amazing. Mine looks like hand writings from a 6 year old in comparison! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amy, some 6 years old write very nicely too.

      Delete
  6. Nice gifts from Claire and Wenn. Yeap Claire has very stylish handwriting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are really lovely and strong ladies.

      Delete
  7. Good morning Mun...

    Thank you for your postcard, i have receive it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thank you for letting me know.

      Delete
  8. Just wanted to stop by to let you know that I've got your post card. It's beautiful. I feel happy looking at the gorgeous scene. :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amy, You are welcome and thank you for letting me know that you have received it. :)

      Delete