Sunday, October 20, 2013

Finally!

A big thank you to all of you who left comments with well wishes because with your encouragement, I managed to pass level 500 today and caught up with the game developer's release schedule. Now will wait for new levels to be released.

For the record, I did not use any real money to get special items and extra moves. Not that it matters anyway although it is better for the game developer if I did that. But I must confess I did use 20 virtual gold bars out of the foc 30 virtual gold bars that were given by the game developer to get extra moves to pass level 419 on 25 Sept 2013 (Wed).

The longest time that I was stuck on a level is for about 1 and a half months (from end July to early Sept) on level 410. That was the toughest level for me. I thought I would never pass it.

As to why I play this game: I find it very relaxing to play this game after a long day at the office. The candies are so colourful and pretty.

Once again, thank you all for your support! :D


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Small Kucing. I am sure your mother will not let you play this.

      Delete
  2. I have tried to play this game but I couldn't continue with it, it caused me headache because it is too challenging for me, haaaa..so I opted for a less challenging game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just need to persevere and you will be able to do it! But sometimes it may take months to pass a level.

      Delete
  3. wow, congratulation, i just manage to pass level 100~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep playing max 10 times daily and you will catch up too. Max 10 times so that you will have time for other activities such as doing your English coursework.

      Delete
  4. Nice. :) I'm always tempted to play but really afraid I'll get too addictive and play games all day long. :P Good to know you're doing well and enjoying the game.

    ReplyDelete